Thursday, November 18, 2010

Headboards!


(Lonny Mag and Katidid)


Elle Decor showhome 2010)


(Katidid)

While I was re-redecorating and moving my bedroom around, I realized that the screwed-on headboard that was placed onto to wall wasnt going to make the cut as we moved the bed under the window! What to do!? The bed looked naked, unfinished, and really missed out on the pizzazz it deserved! So, I asked my husband to reinstall it. This would prevent drafts in the winter, and also visually create a focal point into the room... However, since we are on a tight budget, reinstalling it under the window took some imagination... Here are a few headboards I stumbled upon while reading my favourite blogs (Eye Spy)....(Photo courtesy: Elle Decor, Darryl Carter)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...