Friday, January 13, 2012

Artform into food?

This post is inspired by our great love for food. Being from France, it has been a huge part of my upbringing. Eating right from the vegetable garden, everything was always prepared with great love. My mom, and my grand mother (from Italian origins) are amazing chefs. At Artform, we present our food on white plates to mimic a blank canvas! The food pops out, and it becomes a feast to the eye! We also love hearing the food sizzle, the smells, stewing, frying, searing, chopping.. We cant find a more therapeutic activity only to be enjoyed by your loved ones!.. Its a real pleasure to cook under our roof! Here are a few images I came across that I not only find delectable to look at, but inspired me artistically!

Bon appetit!

Elie
XO














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...