Friday, August 24, 2012

Christian Lacroix, the return

My first career choice was to become a fashion designer before going into interior design. I used to spend hours and hours as a teenager designing clothes, hats, shoes.....I came to realize with time that Fashion and Interior Design were fields that intertwined often feeding each other when it came to trends. My all time favourite designer Christian Lacroix served as a huge inspiration to what was to become a dream come true for me. Christian is from Camargues in the South of France and has always been known for his more theatrical approach to fashion design. He has incredible eye for colour, plays with textiles and forms like no other! He is a true creative genius. I am so happy to see he is making a come back into the Fashio design world! What a treat!!!
Enjoy!!












xo
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...