Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IDS 10- remembering....




















   


























(Event Interior Design Show 2010- Toronto, ON)

Every year I plan, think, and dream of the Interior Design Show here in Toronto. As I am approaching the next one (IDS2011), i feel like remembering! This year, it is particularly meaningful as I will be going as a professional for the first time. This is very exciting as I will be allowed to go with other professionals during the first few days. I apologize in advance to all the incredible talented Designers out there that featured their work during the Show, I didnt write down who did what at the time!.. All i know was that it was a great Show, and I cannot wait to see next year's in January. I'm also looking forward to meeting other Interior Designers and decorators with whom I share this great passion of mine!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...