Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Snow and More Snow!!


 

(photo courtesy: Moth Design)


(photo courtesy:  Brilliante Home Decor)




(Photo courtesy: Alicia B. Designs, Brilliante Home Decor)






(photo courtesy: Daniel Buetti, Moth Design, Brilliante Home Decor, Emma's Blogg)

I'm wondering if anyone reads my blog, but in case there are some that do, I'm posting some artwork and decorative arts that inspire me on this winter day!.. Any keen eyed amateur will be able to distinguish the tread among all those photos and it is the reference to snowflakes as well as the reference to colour colours!.. I have said it in the past and will say it again for the few readers that may not be aware, and thats to look at nature very carefully. Look at the trends out there. The repetitions. The shapes and forms..The colours bouncing off of one another! Anyways, enjoy nature watching on this early winter day!!.. Have a fabulous weekend all:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elle...Thanks for having my blog on your list (but could you please correct the name to Brillante?). I am glad I found your blog, very refined. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies! I hope I corrected properly, otherwise please let me know. I like to keep up with that in order to honour the people that post the original pics!! thank you for the compliments, and thank u for following my blog! You made my day:) have a great night.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...