Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas is coming!

(photo courtesy: Aubrey Road)

Christmas is around the corner again! I must say the best gift of all is the fact that i was able to start my own Interior Design company in a month and already have the best clients! I love my new career path, and my new life! I'm becoming one of those people that say how lucky they are for practicing what they love! What a great feeling! I'm grateful to have beautiful children, and just to be healthy! Let enjoy the small things in life and be grateful for what we have around us, and appreciate the beauty all around us!... By the way, I love the vignette I just posted. Careful when picking "gray-based" paints. This colour does not work in North facing rooms, or in a room that has poor natural light!... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...