Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just a touch of pink! no, its not too girly!
















(photo courtesy: Design Sponge, Design by Delight)




(Photo courtesy: Emma's Blogg)




(photo courtesy: Emmas blogg)

The reason why I posted pictures of nature first before interiors, was because I wanted to show the progression of colours in nature first. This is precisely the way I see colours. I have been told that I had a real keen sense of seeing colour variations , but I truly believe it comes from watching nature. Watching it very closely. Very closely and trying to memorize it! That being said, I invite you to scroll through those pictures one more time and see how nature can extroapolate itself throughout a well composed interior. Personally I love lilac, i believe its the perfect foil to any colour, or the perfect neutral. Keep in mind, lilac walls are daring but the perfect canvas to black and while photography! Its warm and wintery all at the same time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...